d

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What is your Temperament?

Have you ever heard of the word 'temperament'?
Do you know what it means? And how it affects you and your relationship?
Well if No, join me as we go on this trip today!!!
Permit me to use myself for illustration.
I am a young man and my temperament is an hybrid of choleric and melancholic.
I love things done my way and at another time I things to be done anyway that is good.
I like to give commands and I also love to sit back and allow someone else do the commanding.
I switch between the two temperaments.
How does this affect my relationship?  My temperament does not make friends easily and love to be alone and think.  I am a deep thinker and love to analyse.  I am a man of few words.  I hardly talk among people I don't know and I take my time to join discussions.
Briefly this is the description of the four types of temperaments:
Choleric is self-centered and love to boss around
Melancholic loves to be too analytical and never able to make up his or her mind
Phlegmatic is easy going and takes things with easy mindset
Sanguine is the fun type. Playful and out going.

What is your temperament? Find out and share with me in your comment below.




2 comments:

  1. At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign http://awriter.org/essay-writing-services/
    for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you took you time to write this comment. I am happy you found it useful. Currently I donot hire writing services but may do so in the future.
      Thanks.

      Delete