d

Friday, September 11, 2015

Purpose Rules Problems

Hello, how do you do today?
Do you know that purpose rules problems?  In life a man or a woman will be pre-occupied with either of the two at a time but not both.
What do I mean? The psalmist says "I have set the Lord always before me, because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." You would agree with me that a life that is committed to God and his purpose cannot be hindered by problems. Jesus says come unto me all ye that labors and are heavily laden, he promises to give rest. 
He now says "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light". When God gives us assignment to do, he makes sure he backs you up to do it. There is the saying that an idle hand is the Devils workshop. When you are busy with purpose, you don't have time for things that will draw problems into your life.
Say on Mon, you go on evangelism. On Tue you attend church meeting. On Wed, you fast and pray; on Thursday, you attend church meeting. On Fri, you go for all night. On sat you go for departmental meeting in the church, then on Sunday you go for the worship service. Now tell me, what time do you have to do things that the devil will take advantage of you through?

However, it is not the religious activities that matter but focus on purpose and God-given assignment.
Purpose rules problems. If you do not want to spend your life battling problems, embrace purpose.   
Prayer mountains today are full of people who wants problems solved but would not do something worthwhile for God. When God saves you, the next thing is service not idleness.
When you embrace purpose, all other things in life especially marriage partner falls in place.
Thanks for reading. 


2 comments: